President Hinckley has counseled parents: “Read to your children. Read the story of the Son of God. Read to them from the New Testament. Read to them from the Book of Mormon. It will take time, and you are very busy, but it will prove to be a great blessing in your lives as well as in their lives. And there will grow in their hearts a great love for the Savior of the world, the only perfect man who walked the earth. He will become to them a very real living being, and His great atoning sacrifice as they grow to manhood and womanhood, will take on a new and more glorious meaning in their lives” (quoted in Church News, 6 Dec. 1997, 2)

Friday, July 24, 2009

An Apology

I am so sorry that I haven't had this blog up to date recently. If you would like some excuses, you can click here, or here, here and here.

But if you aren't interested in excuses, please know that I am back on track and I will definitely do my best to go back to posting once a week.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering where you were...and I am such a goof, I didn't even think to look at your personal blog (probably since I don't know you in person, I don't know). I am sorry about all your ups and downs and the miscarriage and everything. I hope your vacation is going well (or is it over?) I am excited you're back to this blog. Now I am ahead of you. We're on Aaron teaches King Lamoni's dad now. Whoa! And guess what, I've been asked to speak on teaching children through scripture study for next Sunday! Thanks for all your resources!

    ReplyDelete